DRIVER FRIENDLY DOT EXAMS-$90. FLEET DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
Dr. Grant Kendall Smith is a Chiropractic Physician and Certified Medical Examiner licensed by the FMCSA to perform DOT/CDL examinations for license renewal.Appointments are preferred and are available 5 days a week.
- You can receive your certificate in 30 to 45 minutes by following several easy steps:
- Complete the one page health history.
- Receive the complete DOT physical consisting of vital signs (blood pressure and pulse), eye and hearing evaluation along with range of motion testing. A urinalysis is also required.
- Upon passing the exam, you will receive a laminated certificate. We will send copies to your employer and maintain your records at our office,
TO INSURE A CONVENIENT TIME FOR YOU,, CALL 251-621-2224 TO SET UP A TIME.
DOT EXAM- SPECIFIC CONDITIONS THAT REQUIRE DOCUMENTATION
- Diabetes and hypertension:Bring list of medications and records indicating that condition is stable.
- Sleep apnea; Bring copy of latest sleep study and documentation that your condition is being successfully treated.
- Heart Condition; If you have had a heart attack or suffer from heart disease, bring copy of latest stress test and documentation from cardiac specialist.
IMPORTANT: In the week before your DOT exam, cut back on nicotine, coffee and salty foods to insure a better blood pressure reading. On the day of exam, drink plenty of water, Come with a 'need to pee' and do not forget medication list!